Monday, September 13, 2010

Project Update (2)

From what we learned last week in class, I figure I should start my strategic planning. I figure I should start out with what my goals are going to be, for my exhibit “Teddy’s Menagerie”


1.) To educate the public on our nation’s 26th President Theodore Roosevelt’s children and their pets.

2.) Tell Roosevelt stories to get children interested in history.

3.) Have children and adults understand the differences in the household and family during Roosevelt’s time from the modern era.

I am having trouble on how to finance this exhibit; I do not have any ideas on how to sell this exhibit to a board or committee. I know this is one of the important steps in strategic planning, but I think I need a couple of ideas. See you Monday and have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment