Thursday, October 28, 2010

S.O.S.

I feel like I am at a roadblock with my finals project. I want to start my dossier or my storyboard but I have no idea where to begin. Any suggestions? I know I should have my color story, scale floor plan, and design details but I feel like I am stuck and have no clue on which way to head. And the written dossier I have no idea what my objectives or goals are, right now they sound the same. I think if I am guided in the right direction I might be able to get a move on with this thing. But for right now can you point me in the right direction?

Also, can you send me an example of a small dossier?

1 comment:

  1. Monica,

    Don't panic! Send me your list of goals and objectives and I will take a look at those for you. As for your color scheme and story board, if you can nail down the colors, other inspiration will follow. Start out by visiting a Sherwin-Williams paint store and taking a look at their historical color palettes for the era you will cover in your exhibit. Choose a few colors that you think will work and then head to JoAnn Etc.. Browse through fabrics, scrapbook papers, embellishments and other craft items with your colors in hand. I bet you will find all kinds of cool patterns, textures, and objects that get your creative juices flowing.

    Try this retail therapy approach first, and if you are still stumped on Monday, come by our classroom anytime after 5:00 and we will brainstorm some more ideas together.

    ReplyDelete